Kroq-gar/Gor-Rok/Chakax vs Uther/Blackhand/Doomhammer/Varian Wrynn!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kroq-gar/Gor-Rok/Chakax

Image result for Kroq-gar wallpaperRelated imageImage result for Chakax wallpaper

vs

Uther/Blackhand/Doomhammer/Varian Wrynn

Image result for Uther Lightbringer wallpaperRelated imageRelated imageImage result for Varian Wrynn  wow wallpaper

Rules

• No BFR
  • Win by death
  • No In fighting
  • Random Encounter
  • No prep
  • All lore allowed; End times for Warhammer version.
  • Standard gear
  • No outside interference

Environment

Related image

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>No Anduin Lothar

Dissapointed

But @solarwavealpha I think Blackhand is too strong for this

Loading Video...

https://youtu.be/-h7pntjolaU?t=3

He was curbing Yrel, the Player, Maraad and Durotan combined until he got arrogant and they cheapshotted him, survived an indirect blast from an iron star unharmed. Even their empowered cheap shot was only a minor wound. Also before he got his heat resistance, being entirely covered in lava only gave him the scarring that you see

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Uther is going to be a large factor here. He damn near beat Death Knight Arthas and was stomping him until the Lich King intervened and amped him

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: You do realize, Gor-Rok kicked the ever living shit out greater daemons of chaos, Hydras of the Dark Elves and other vicious sea monsters, killed a SAVAGE Orc Warboss and his Wyvern, and tons upon tons of skaven ranging from ofc plague monks to Rat ogres to whatever they threw at him right?

Kroq-gar has done the same exact kind of shit, but on top of it has the hand of a lascannon to where he points it and someone disappears.

Chakax prolly would lose, but one feat I remember he did was kill over a dozen Skaven assassins without taking too much losses here.

In the end all of them have thousands of years of experience and due to them being able to fight naturally without any type of training ( seriously they come out of a spawn pool with the knowledge already in their brains of how to effectively and efficiently kill someone ) and the fact all of them have again fought daemons, dark elves, skaven, chaos warriors, etc. I don't see Blackhand being an issue. I do however see Uther and his magic possibly saving the team from being curbed like.......

One of my first 'head assault' scenes.. American History X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: When did Gor-Rok get that strong?

Blackhand would stomp curb stomp Rat Ogres too. He was cucking the hero character plus three other named characters. Durotan alone was able to kill packs of Garn Wolves that dwarf orcs in size as a teenager with nothing but a knife (comparable to Thunderwolves in size). Maraad was able to take on Cho-Gall.Yet they stood no chance against Blackhand in a straight fight

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, WoW. How I hate what you did to Doomhammer.

My entire feeling on Warlord of Draenor summed up in a Gif:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: I do like new Blackhand though. Doomhammer can suck a dong for all I care

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: since like ever duh? Lol mostly end times when he turned into the hulk

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

"Hey guys, remember Doomhammer? You know, that awesome Orc that thwarted Gul'Dan's plans and was the key figure in turning the Warcraft Orcs into something unique instead of just crappier version of Warhammer Orcs!? The dude with the awesome armor and warhammer [Which is funny cause of the whole Warhammer Orc bit] and had a good story of friendship, betrayal and redemption? That awesome Orc? In Warlords he gets mooked because they wanted Blackhand to look cool with his stupid Pyromania fetish and killed.

Oh, wait... That... was pretty dumb."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: It's okay, we understand you don't wanna give the lizardmen the "W" they deserve. Just say it, just say the WoW team wins lol

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: Idk who wins. Blackhand was made stupidly strong [For reasons I cannot fathom but I am sure that the design guys at WoW had reasons other then lets make him bigger, more metal and lots of fire.. and, who am I kidding, the WoW guys couldn't write a good story or establish good main characters if their life and careers depended on it, I mean Jesus Christ just look at Malfurion and Tyrande].

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: black hand is a PUSS. Uther is their mvp. Black hand ain’t tanking kroq gars lascannon

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

@wut said:

@decaf_wizard:

"Hey guys, remember Doomhammer? You know, that awesome Orc that thwarted Gul'Dan's plans and was the key figure in turning the Warcraft Orcs into something unique instead of just crappier version of Warhammer Orcs!? The dude with the awesome armor and warhammer [Which is funny cause of the whole Warhammer Orc bit] and had a good story of friendship, betrayal and redemption? That awesome Orc? In Warlords he gets mooked because they wanted Blackhand to look cool with his stupid Pyromania fetish and killed.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Tyrande is a cold nasty woman. Have you seen the Nightborn lore? She literally drove an entire race to the horde because she power judged the Nightborn and was worse to them than she was to Illidan

Illidan deserved better

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Lol have you played the Val'sharah quest story line? I have never cringed so hard in my life.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Yea its not the best

I got me a BFA alpha ticket though.....and lemmie tell you the Zandalari zones are top tier RP areas. Whoever made them knew what they were doin

Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: Yeah? Good, I hope BFA is solid as I liked Legion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Legion was meh as a raider. Hard yes but Argus was the only great raid in the Xpac.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut: Did you hear? Horde finially got back GROMMASH HELLSCREM. He's back fresh and kicking from AU and he brought his bois back to help the glory of the Horde. Slyvanas literally pulled a Garrosh and opened the portal back up and called the Mag'Har Bois to come and play

Garona is coming back too and seems to be gunning after Andiun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Redzkz

@redzkz Thoughts?

There is not enough lore feats for me to make case in favour of team 1 sadly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: How so, arent these some of the most famous lizardmen?

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: How so, arent these some of the most famous lizardmen?

Yes. But it's hard to find some actual feats for them sadly. There were never any novels about lizardmen sadly. Oh sure, some lizardmen appeared like side characters in novels, but they rarely do anything.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wut said:

I skipped Warlords of Draenor because it sounded ridiculous, but this... This actually makes me angry. Doomhammer is one of my favorite Horde heroes. I can't believe they'd get a chance to bring him back and just throw him away.

On topic, I really want to argue in favor of the Lizardmen but they don't really have a lot of material for me to draw on. The only army book I have access to is from the fifth edition and Lizardmen didn't get any novels.

I do know Kroq-Gar got some pretty awesome feats in the End Times, though. He'd be a decent counter to Uther. He basically became a magitech lizard paladin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: Well I think KW posted not necessary feats but accomplishments that give team 1 a good chance wouldnt you agree?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor:

Gor-Rok from the 8th edition and Ik the 7th edition covered him as well,

W hether placed in charge o f entire armies, delegated as a unit leader, or assigned the task of pulverizing enemy commanders, Gor-Rok has never failed. At the Battle of Bloodpools, it was Gor-Rok who slew the Savage Orc Warboss and his Wyvern, putting flight to the greenskins. H e has slain foes as far away as the Chaos Wastes and tested the strength o f his shield against Ogre charges and the might of Greater Daemons. He has fought in naval battles, and bears scars from the fangs of sea monsters that fought alongside the Dark Elves. In any battle, he can always be found where the fighting is thickest, and those that do not fall beneath the powerful sweeps of his mighty weapon are smashed aside by his massive shield and crushed beneath his tread.

-Warhammer: Lizardmen 8th Edition

Chakax,

Chakax is the eldest of the ancient city’s Temple Guard. He has never yielded in his task and has butchered whole regiments of foes that have dared attempt to kill his charges. Each sweep of his heavy Star-stone Mace leaves a trail of devastation in its wake. As the last line of defense between an assassin’s blade and the Mage-Priest he is charged with defending, Chakax’s skills as a bodyguard are commensurate with his age. Not a single Slann under his special protection has died to an enemy blow, and he has become expert at discerning the most covert of threats and then flattening them with a mighty two-handed swing.

However, what makes Chakax important is his gear and that being his key,

The Key to the Eternity Chamber: The Key to the Eternity Chamber is inlaid with intricate wards that slow the passage of time, allowing the bearer to fight at the same speed as his opponent and to dodge blows with ease.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp:

Nice, I didn't know Chakax had time hax. That's actually a massive advantage given he should have a large strength and durability advantage over the WoW team. That neutralizes any speed advantages his opponents may have on him as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: Yeah and he's the least fluffed out/experienced fighter I think out of Kroq and Gor imo. That's why I take them tbh. Laser beam one, engage the rest I doubt Uther would have time to rez one before engaging in a mighty duel.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: Alright, from your spec on at least decent statements that have been said, who you think would win?

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Warcraft with Uther being the MVP.

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By heigara

Varian Wrynn should clear by himself, he casually takes down fel reavers which are large mechas of the burning legion and he also had one on one combat with ragnaros the firelord, and he generally faced thousands of enemies whether from horde or burning legion or wildlands or others and defeated them all by himself, which is why he became ruler of all the alliance in the first place, uther has invulerability with his paladin divine shield so he could beat them too

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kroq-gar and Gor-Rok both have thousands of years of fighting experience and barely have taken damage, and absolutely busted gear. Chakax has less experience but is absurdly skilled nonetheless, oneshotted a daemon who could solo a lizardmen army and wound a slann, and also has absolutely busted gear. They should dominate this team